Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Friday, March 30, 2012

Craved (Gwen Sparks #1)Craved by Stephanie Nelson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book in the Gwen Sparks witch series. I found that I couldn't put it down, it had the most intriguing story line a very unusual take on the supernatural that involved witches blood being like a drug for vampires, with younger vamps basically experiencing a euphoria and blindingly blue eyes. The older the vamp and the more powerful the more powerful the witch is where all Gwen's problems start. You see witches blood is highly addicted and everyone is dying to get there hands on Gwen's blood.
I loved the suspense of this story, the plot, and the mystery behind everyone's actions. The budding romance between Gwen and Adian is hot ride of sensuality which left me wanting more. These two seem made for each other, but with how the plot is written I'm having a hard time trusting anyone it seems like everyone has a hidden agenda where Gwen is concerned. This is a great quick read with a lot of action, a roller coaster of emotions, and enough steam to fog up the windows. I recommend you read this and then get the second book as well you wont be disappointed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment