Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Friday, March 30, 2012

Deceived (Gwen Sparks, #2)Deceived by Stephanie Nelson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second book in the Gwen Sparks series, boy do I hope she plans to write more and fast. This last book leaves some emotional issues unresolved and even though the big war is for the most part taken care of I find the Gwen's up in the air relationships bother me a lot. This book irritated the hell out of me with all the plot twists and back stabbing I wanted to scream at the book GWEN!!! Come on your a big bad powerful witch stop being a doormat and start kicking some ass. Sadly this lasts for awhile where her attitude just doesn't match her mouth or her inner turmoil it takes her a long time to stand on her own and kick some ass. Hopefully she has a big growth between this book and the next if she was consistently the kick ass Witch I know she wants to be. This was over all a great read and I'm excited for the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment