Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunset (Pact Arcanum, #1)Sunset by Arshad Ahsanuddin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Arshad Ahsanuddin's daring debut novel, Sunset, is the first installment in a breathtaking new series about vampires, hunters, and humans. I missed that this was a homo-erotic story when I signed up, which is a new genre for me that I don't usually read, I'm actually glad I missed it cause I might not have signed up and this was an exceptional book.
I was impressed with the book's complexity and layers of unfolding information. I loved the author's use of such a bold, intelligent language. This book slowly reveals the structure of the different allegiances and governments. With such a big story and immense plot I think it was a good idea on the authors part to slowly sheds more light on the histories of the characters, and the multiple motivations of different characters. All of this did keep me very interested in what was happening in the over all book.

Sunset is a creative new take on vampires and their capabilities.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment