Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dangerous (Element Preservers, #1)Dangerous by Alycia Linwood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a good book, that starts off well and at a nice pace that isn't to slow. The story and plot really suck you in, the couple of grammar errors stuck out to me but they weren't too much of a deterrment.

I always believe if you find yourself having an emotional response to a story, be it good or bad then the author has accomplished what they set out to do. And boy did I have one, Ria is one of the few main characters that I HATE. So. Very. Much. For quite a number of reasons that changed over the course of reading. But as far as the major plot goes, it is very intriguing. It makes you think.

Still despite some of the rather unpleasant aspects, it's really quite an enjoyable story. With enough twists and turns and build ups to keep you hooked.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment