Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 4 Reading, Writing, and going Crazy

So today I though instead of talking about my day I would look some things up online and try to get started on a new book to review since I started the Z Strain by: Rutger Klamor when my battery died on my comp this morn. So far with sharing time with another book and my kids I've made it to page 77 in the one sitting I did get to read it, and thought wow he's really descriptive over the top almost, which I love in my gory books cause I'm just as overly descriptive.  This book does jump around between characters a lot right now so I"m hoping the further in I get the less confusing it will be, the only problem I"m having with this is I have to stop reading and go back a page and see if he tells you whose talking or read ahead faster to see if it gets cleared up.  This is such a bad thing I think there's a lot going on in the start of this book, and you just have to hang on for the ride. I love Zombie movies, but I've only read a couple of Zombie books so far the books fast pace has kept me interested in coming back for more plus he has an unusual story line and I want to know whats going to happen with that.  There was a line on the back of this book that made me pick it out first of the other books I have to read and review, nothing gross about it just very right to the point of the matter and I don't think I've seen the use of the word whores on the back description before. Here's the line tell me would it have grabbed your attention as well?

"Lilith, Queen of the Whores, has three days. That's all the Prophecy will give her. Three days to build an army. Three days to unleash Hell."

I will tell you more as I get further into the book, so far I'm only bummed it wasn't an ebook so I could pack it places easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment