Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Monday, January 23, 2012

Support group for addictive Reading

Strange Statues Made From Books

So I have all these books floating around in my head that I need to finish, plus as the master of procrastination I also have other people's books to finish reading and reviewing. I have gotten further on the reading side of things than the writing which I'm sure is just due to pure laziness its so much easier to get lost inside someone else's book when it's already done, plus I don't have to think about what happens next they've already done that for me. So just like smoking I think once I'm finished with these books I will have to quit reading for a while, this seems like the only way I can get any where on my own writing. I guess just like an alcoholic I need a sponsor who will motivate me to write instead of feeding my book addiction. I wonder do you think they have meetings for someone who reads a 1 or 2 books a day?? Or maybe a 10 step program for the withdrawls one goes through when all there books are taken away :( this is going to be ruff and I can see it getting ugly real fast lmao.  

No comments:

Post a Comment