Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hot Hot Fictional Characters yummy




So today I finished a YA book, read some more of Z Strain and I"m actually getting into the story line on this one finally not that it has a bad start I think I just had to many books I was trying to finish at the same time.  Spent some time today discussing the merits of hot fictional hero's, decided to take matters into my own hands and make a slide show out of all the pics I could find depicting fictional hot book men.  This is the hottest thing I've seen in weeks. If these guys don't give you a new appreciation for reading I don't know what will. Who couldn't look at these pictures wonder. Sadly  I know nothing about they guys that posed for these pictures sorry ladies happy reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment