Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just started rambling

So I'm new to this blogging you will have to bear with me while I get it all set up the way I want.
Basically I planned to post about my day the good, bad, and the ugly. I'm going to post about my own writing, and what I'm reading. If I get stuck with any of these things I might ask for opinions or help getting over writers block feel free to comment, I won't be holding back on what I say so why should you.
I'm hoping my blog will bring some books you might not have read or heard about to your attention and if not well then just feel free to add your opinions on the books you've read. Hopefully I will have this all sorted out in the next day or two.

Here's to crappy birthdays with no presents arrghh

No comments:

Post a Comment