Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Friday, February 17, 2012

The Books I'm reading right now, but not finished with yet

I decieded to post something about the four books I'm currently reading but wasn't quite finished with. So far I'm enjoying all of these books only one stands out for me at this stage, and that's Five by Christie Rich. I wrote some partial reviews for you guys to check out while your waiting for me to finish a full book :) enjoy. FiveFive by Christie Rich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm not done with this book yet, but I'm having trouble putting it down it's well past 2am and I want to stay up and see how this book ends. The characters, and story already have me interested in the outcome. I can't wait to find out more about Rayla and her powers, I also hope they explain what it means to be an elemental that is made for the fairy kings so far I'm just left wanting more info and irritated that the main character isn't searching her little butt off to get it for me. lol I can't wait to finish this and when I do I will post a full review. :)

View all my reviews The 58th KeeperThe 58th Keeper by R.G. Bullet


I just bought this Ebook this evening wanting to enter to win a Kindle touch giveaway that the author is doing. At first I thought thank god its only .99cents, but then I started reading it and I'm really glad I did. I am surprised I hadn't heard of this author or his two books that he's published before today. I'm not quite done and when I'am I will write a full review, but I had to comment on how interesting this book is already. I really think this author needs more exposure, especially in the YA crowd I think my 14yr old would love this book as much as I do so far lol.

View all my reviews Blood Song (Blood Singer, #1)Blood Song by Cat Adams


I'm not quite halfway through this book, so far I find the main character is pretty interesting but I haven't gotten to a point where I'm getting the answers I'm hoping come later in this book. Unfortunately I have at least 5 books I'm reading right now and this one is one of the ones I'm reading with no obligations to review so no time limit, which means it will probably be the last one I finish. But I will post a full review when I'm done. :)

View all my reviews Demons Not Included (Night Tracker, #1)Demons Not Included by Cheyenne McCray


This is another book I'm reading just for fun. I happen to love her magic series, and I hadn't had a chance to start the first book in her Night Tracker series. Already I love the main character she is strong willed and doesn't take crap from anyone. I do find myself looking for characters from her other series cause it seems to be based in the same world as the magic series, but I think there are a lot of years in between the two series. If you haven't read any of her books I highly recommend that you do you won't regret it and might just have a new favorite author. When I'm finished I will post a full review. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment