Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Resurrection, a YA Paranormal Romance (Book 2 of The Guardians of Vesturon)Resurrection, a YA Paranormal Romance by A.M. Hargrove
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book starts out right at the cliffhanger that Survivor book one ended at. Maddie hurt and broken trying to decide between her parents and Rayn. This is a book fraught with emotional turmoil, and danger. Each character goes through major growth and changes in this book. Maddie finds out so much about herself through out this book she goes through growth and change, finds out an interesting mystery about her family tree, and pushes herself physically and mentally during the whole of this book. There is a lot more action going on in this book than in the first more plot twists, and more characters to meet and interact with. I really enjoyed this book and getting to know the characters more in-depth. If you enjoyed Survivor you will really enjoy the sequel Resurrection, I highly recommend that you pick up this book and read it. The Author's writing style is more put together and she's doing more showing than telling this time around, which is great I'd rather have the words used to paint a picture for me than a manual.



This was a free book given to me by the author for a fair review. Thank's for the book I really enjoyed it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment