Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gatekeeper (Phantom Lovers, #1)Gatekeeper by Debra Glass
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a good book, an easy read for sure. It had a good mystery to it that I wasn't able to figure out right away but I did figure out before the big reveal. The main character and her sister are both psychic and one is very open with her gifts and uses it every day while the other is shut off and scared of the abilities she has. The story was a pretty cut and dry suspense. The only thing a little unusual about it would be the main love interest isn't by any means conventional. I did enjoy this book and the writing style was pretty good. I have to say it has alot of adult content and its pretty descriptive every time it happens. So if you don't like sex in your story this book isn't for you. Otherwise it doesn't detract from the story and makes the love story more believable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment