Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Third CoincidenceThe Third Coincidence by David Bishop
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was unexpected, and astonishing. The plot is well structured, the scenes flawlessly executed. The author's knowledge of his subject, criminal investigation and serial killers seemed to be tirelessly researched. I got engrossed in the characters, They are well developed, strong in when they need to be. This is just what i like in my heroes. The antagonist, was perfectly selected for the job he was so intent on carrying out. I got very wrapped up in this mystery, having not read any books by this author before I was surprised he was able to capture my interest so thoroughly.

David Bishop has just made it to my list of favorite mystery writer.
I received this as part of a giveaway Goodreads.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment