Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Host (The Host, #1)The Host by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this book over a year ago or longer. But I felt like I should write a review. I didn't really like her Twilight series. So when my sister gave me this book to read I can honestly say I was less than thrilled. Needless to say I had nothing else to read at the time so I started this book right away. To say this book shocked me would be an understatement I was blown away. I can't remember every having read a book that took me on such a roller coaster ride of emotions. I've also never had a book make me cry and there are parts towards the end where I cried over the what was happening. I really fell in love with this book and it's characters. The only think negative I would say is I was hoping that this was the start of a new series for Stephenie and so far there is nothing you can find anywhere that would suggest that. The way this book is left really leaves it wide open for more books. I whole heartily recommend you read this book even if like me you have no love for twilight still pick this up and read it you will be pleasantly surprised.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment