Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Daimon (Covenant, #0.5)Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I grabbed this book because I have had the author recommended to me on more than one occasion. So I thought for this inexpensive price I would read one, and I'm very glad I did this is a fast paced exciting story and I was really disapointed when I got to the end of this prequel but luckily for me the first book Half blood is out so I just bought it so I can continue this story. If you haven't read Jennifer L. Armentrout books I highly recommend you pick one up, although this prequel is full of information it is a big tease and ends on a cliff hanger so be prepared to buy the next book right away your going to want to continue this story. This is a link to the next book in this series. Check it out Half-Blood

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment