Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Chosen by Fate (Para-Ops, #2)Chosen by Fate by Virna DePaul
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I picked up this book not realizing it was the second in this series, I was planning on getting the first book and reading them in order but I ran out of books to read and this one sounded interesting. I'm not quite sure how much of the first book got ruined by not reading them in order but I'm not sure I care. I loved the characters and the story line, this isn't the most original plot but the characters are. The story and what involves Wraith I think is pretty original but the rest of the supernatural that are involved in this book are pretty run of the mill for there species. But Wraith's story and her affliction are unique at least for me. I find this best summed up as a tale of forgiveness, redemption, and the ability to let go of past transgressions. This is one of the first paranormal romances that I've read that could be said to have a moral to the story, that being said it doesn't distract from the book at all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment