Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Forever Girl: Sophia's Journey (Forever Girl, #1)The Forever Girl: Sophia's Journey by Rebecca Hamilton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just started this book earlier this evening and I got so sucked into the story I stayed up until I was finished. The writing style was just so smooth and flowed very nicely. It was easy to get stuck in Sophia's world, plus the many twist and turns kept me guessing the whole way. With all the plot twists I just had to get to the end so I would know how it all turned out, honestly it wasn't anything that I had expected. This is a wonderfully written book with intense characters and even more intense situations. This book probably has one of the most normal romance's that I've read in a long time, no falling into bed on the first meeting it was a nice gradual progression into a more physical relationship. This doesn't make the love story any less intense or meaningful, actually made the story more believable more me. If you like to read paranormal romance then you need to read this story at first I thought it was a YA story but the girl in the story is outside of her teenage years which was a nice break for me. If I had to choose a classification for this book I'd say it sits in-between YA and adult and I feel it would be interesting for lovers of both genre's to read. If you haven't read anything by Rebecca Hamilton yet you are truly missing out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment