Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Thursday, February 2, 2012

If You See Her (The Ash Trilogy, #2)If You See Her by Shiloh Walker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I finished this the second book in a three part series earlier this morning. This was an intense roller coaster ride of emotions, suspense, action, and romance. It's all around my favorite combination in a book. My only disappointment is that I'm finished with it already.
This book is Hope's story really even though there are other well formed characters, I consider this to be hers. I didn't expect it to be such a great story about overcoming emotional and physical abuse but that is added in there along with this murder mystery that was unsolved in the first book.
I'm not sure how, but Shiloh Walker has managed to make it so I have no clue who the monster is behind the terror that has gripped this town. She does give you insight into his thoughts and actions while still maintaining a tight grip on who he is in the community. I have never been so at a loss for who the murderer is even after two books I have no idea who to suspect. This is awesome I love that I've been stumped it's never happened before I always know who the killer or bad guy is way before your suppose to.
This is a great series if you haven't read the first book grab it this is one you have to read them in order or you miss out on information you need. I hope this helps you if your trying to decide on a new book to read I don't post info about the story only because I hate to read spoiler and you can read the description for the book to get that kind of info

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment