Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Friday, February 10, 2012

Worth Fighting ForWorth Fighting For by Lisa Niemi Swayze
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed getting this glimpse inside their love story, and yes this is mostly written after Patrick gets diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. But the obvious love they have built there relationship on shines through.I Went along for the roller coaster of emotional up's and down's. This was hard for me to bare witness too. I have a brain tumor that is a constant battle everyday and that made this book hit me a lot harder cause I know how hard this is on the patient, and there loved ones. All in all this was a very inspirational story that shows you that real love last through any trial.
It was a wonderful experience to get to see Patrick Swayze through the eyes of his wife. I was pleasantly surprised that i liked her writing style and found myself wishing there was more too the book.
I just have to say thank you Lisa Niemi Swayze for sharing this difficult ordeal with us. I feel like this gave me a better insight

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment