Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Third Grave Dead Ahead Revies

Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson #3)Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm going to try not to write any spoilers in my review since I know its irritating.
This is a great third book in the Charley Davidson series anyone that enjoys paranormal romance, or just a kick ass take no prisoners main character will fall in love with this book series. I highly recommend you start at the beginning or you will miss out on very important situations, information, and character development.
This book is an edge of your seat fast-paced easy read. the characters are all well rounded and have substance. I find myself wishing I could have coffee with most of Darynda's Characters. I have enjoyed reading through this original take on the supernatural world. It will grab you buy the hand and not let go even when the book is finished I find myself wondering what's going to happen next.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment