Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Monday, February 27, 2012

No Werewolves Allowed (Night Tracker, #2)No Werewolves Allowed by Cheyenne McCray
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This the second book in the Night Tracker series, was full of action, romance, and frightening situations filled with cruelty and torture.
I really enjoyed the plot for this book and how we are learning more about the paranorms with ever passing novel. Nyx is still the main focus of this book and I was fine with that I like her characters no nonsense attitude and kick ass solutions to her problems. We find out in this book if she is able to fix how her relationship with Adam ended in the first book. We are privy to more information about Nyx's abilities, and we learn about some of the other trackers abilities as well. This story was a little hard to swallow at times only because it's about werewolves who are being abducted and some of the abducted were's are children. Reading about anything horrible happening to children difficult and I usually try to steer clear of stories where children are abused. Besides the children being involved it was a great story. Fast paced action, steamy romance, and a lot of awesome fight scenes. I think anyone who likes paranormal romance would get sucked into this story and not give up until it was done. If you haven't read any of this author's books I highly recommend you check her out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment